HEALTH BENEFITS of GOOD POSTURE
There are some benefits that good posture supports your child’s health, such as:
1. Allowing them to breathe better
2. Improving their blood circulation
3. Aiding in digestion
4 Maintaining healthy joints and muscles
5. Keeping the spine in proper alignment
6. Improving their frame of mind
7. Increasing brain activity and promoting learning
8. Counteracting fatigue
9. Preventing the development of abnormal bone growth
10. Reducing the risk of developing various diseases connected to the musculoskeletal system.
EXERCISE to HAVE GOOD POSTURE for KIDS (below 12)
Train your kids to balance a book on their head while they walk around the house. This will teach them how to stand without tilting their neck forward or backward.
TRY IT BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE☺
Source : dmc-healthcare.com