How to Install Luvina Neck Stretcher
- Open the stretcher and place it on the floor or a hard wooden bed.
- Adjust the height according to your needs by selecting either the first height of 105mm or the second height of 115mm.
How to Use Luvina Neck Stretcher
- Out the stretcher with the collar matching your neck’s position.
- Sit down with your legs bended and knees up, as in an upside-down.
- Slowly lie down and put your neck on the collar with the support of your elbows.
- Bend your neck as much as possible and put your arms on your chest.
- Keep your knees up and take a deep breath. Relax your arms and shoulders.
- You can put your arms as shown in figure below.
- Every section should be no more than 10 minutes.
- For get up position, lay on your side for 30 seconds and get up slowly.
- Wrong get up position