Office employees usually spend most of their work day sitting behind a computer screen. Apart from the seemingly light work, many people have felt complaints in their spine due to sitting continuously for too long periods, poor posture and a poorly designed workplace / work environment. Some workers experience fatigue, eye strain, back pain and discomfort or pain in the legs, arms, neck or shoulders. Even if you have all the important components, lights, monitors, keyboard support and of course ergonomic task chairs, these are often not used or installed correctly. Use the following guidelines to get better posture and organize your workplace to increase your level of comfort and productivity.
1. Raise or lower your chair so that your thighs are parallel to the floor and your feet rest firmly on the floor
2. Adjust the height of your seat. Leave two fingers wide between the back of the knee and the edge of the chair.
3. Adjust your backrest so that you feel comfortable. Good support in the lower back and pelvic area is important to keep the spine in a healthy S shape.
4. Lift or lower the armrests. Armrests (armrests) must be parallel to the surface of the table. The front arm should be approximately horizontal with the shoulders relaxed.
5. Adjust the tension of the chair lever to compensate for weight and height. Set your chair in dynamic mode (shake) to activate the muscles and avoid circulatory problems.
When neck and back pain attacks you, always use the right tools to deal with it. Luvina Stretcher has proven effective in overcoming all discomforts in the neck and back, and even nerve cramps. Just use 10 minutes in one exercise. Anytime. Anywhere! 👍🙂
💚 Tokopedia : tokopedia.com/luvinasehat
💜 Bukalapak : bukalapak.com/u/luvinasehat
💛 Shopee : shopee.co.id/luvina_sehat