Tips to KEEP CHILDREN’S BODY POSTURE TO NOT BENT
- Check the child’s scoliosis posture.
- Is there one side of the shoulder that is higher or does the child’s clothes not look flat? If yes, then there is a possibility of interference with the bones. This condition can be corrected without surgery if the curvature is still in a small degree.
- Check how much weight your child receives when using a backpack
Using a heavy backpack can cause damage to some vertebrae.
- Check the table used by children.
A chair should be the right height so the child can sit upright, knees form 90 degrees and feet flat on the floor. The table used must also be fitting so that the child does not need to bend while reading.
- Make sure the child is moving or getting physical activity.
- Invite the child to talk about body changes
Girls usually more often hide changes that occur in the body, this can have long-term consequences such as neck pain.